The Royal Oak Hotel
28 Bay St
Double Bay, NSW 2028 Australia
12 August 2018
Chafing the Dream Est. 2013 is a Sydney based charity team that is this year will earn to support the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation.
Chafing the Dream has big plans this year with the support of over what’s looking like +250 runners we aim to smash last years fundraising efforts and set a goal of over $70,000!
This year Chafing the Dream will be again teaming up with Pure Blonde and will be donating 50 cents from each purchase leading up to the event.
Don’t forget to also sign-up to the Chafing the Dream 2018 everyday hero page here, to help collect towards our $70,000 goal.
Costs:$80 per ticket
- Includes transport to the Royal Oak after the race from the finish line
- Entry to the Royal Oak Chafing the Dream after party
- Chafing the Dream running top
- Food and drink during the after party
- Live entertainment and giveaways